BLEACHING MY PIXIE CUT // FROM BROWN TO BLONDE. *UPDATE*
I was impatient and tried to get rid of the remaining of the brassy tones and now have pink hair! I'm not planning on keeping it pink but I need to let my scalp chill for a few weeks before I attack it again! I will hopefully make another video when I fix the pink.
- Olia Hair Dye in Golden Ash blonde: http://bit.ly/2jmUjd6
- Loreal Preference in Extreme Platinum: http://bit.ly/2lbXNkc
- Schwarzkopf Lighten and Twist in Cool Lilac: http://bit.ly/2kahGry
I am in no way shape or form a hairdresser, do this at your own risk. I have been dying my own hair for years and know its limit, I do not suggest doing this is you have extremely damaged hair.
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
• Instagram - https://www.instragram.com/meegraine/
• Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/Megan_Greenham
• Blog - http://justacloudaway.blogspot.co.uk/
FTC Disclaimer - None of the products, businesses, or companies mentioned or used in this video are sponsoring me or paying me to use them in any way, shape, or form. These are always my own honest opinions.
Tags: BLEACHING MY PIXIE CUT // FROM BROWN TO BLONDE, Bleaching my hair, bleaching my pixie cut, brown to blonde, bleach, orange hair, fixing orange hair, vlog, hairdressing, garnier olia, loreal preference, garnier golden ash blonde, ash blonde hair, blonde hair, dying my hair, dying my hair blonde, going from blonde to brown, bleaching, extreme platinum, loreal extreme platinum, hair video